Santander graduate scheme 2017

Santander

not yet, I only submitted 2 days ago so will do the tests tomorrow, tips? the hr team is probably just busy, maybe drop them an email?

Hi, I have just recieved the video interview link, how are you preparing for it?

Hey there I also have the video interview for Graduate Consultant, I was wondering if anyone has had it yet and could tell me the questions that could possibly be asked Many Thanks

Hey there I also have the video interview for Graduate Consultant, I was wondering if anyone has had it yet and could tell me the questions that could possibly be asked Many Thanks
Upvote

Hello, has anyone done the video interview for the graduate consultant role yet?

Hi, have you had your interview already? could you tell me the questions you remember please? thank you!

Hi have you done the video interview? If so could you tell me what questions they asked please? Thanks!

anyone done the video interview

Does the 3 working days for the video include the day they sent the link? And has anyone completed it yet to give an idea of the type of question that come up?

anyone done their video interview

Has anyone been invited to the assessment centre?

did you do it yet?

Still waiting to hear back after submitting the video interview.

hey dude, can you tell me the questions for the interview? cheers

hey do you remember your video interview questions? cheers

Hey, do you remember the questions mate? thanks

Do you remember the questions?

Hey guys I received an email about the next steps. Anyone else heard back already ?

Hey, not yet. What did it say?

That they were trying to reach me with regards the next step but unfortunately I didn’t answer the phone. I have to wait till Monday to call them back