Santander graduate scheme 2017

Santander

This forum thread is for people applying for graduate roles at Santander (any country), to ask questions about the company, job applications and the interview and assessment process. Your contributions are much appreciated!

Hello,
I would like to know what number to call in order to follow up on my application. It has been around 2 weeks since I applied and I did not here anything back.
Thank you!

They take a while to get back, normally 3-4 weeks.

Hi vprakasan22,

Have you applied to the Santander grad scheme too? If so, what stage are you at with your application?

Anyone here have a telephone interview with Santander graduate scheme coming up, or know of the questions?

Hi Maz196

Ive got one today and im not sure whats going to be asked. Have you had yours yet if so how did it go?

Hey, what stream is this for

I passed my telephone interview but told i will receive a response by 3rd Jan if i have been shortlisted for an AC

Hi All,

Has anyone completed the Santander Assessment Centre or have one coming up?

Thanks

I’ve got one coming up

For what stream?

Audit , wbu?

Hi,

I also have one for Audit. When is it?

The date is confirmed for the 11th January, I’m on the afternoon session, are you going to be attending as well? Did you have the briefing call today?

Hey, Mine is on 11th Morning session. Yeah i was on the call today, 3pm

What was discussed during the briefing call? Do they offer accommodation before the AC?

Anyone else have an AC on 19th Jan (morning session) for Retail and Business Banking?

They discussed what would go on on the day, what to expect, timings, etc.
They did not mentioned accommodation, and no one asked the question on it, sorry.

Anybody gotten an AC date for Global Corporate Banking?

Does anyone know what the competency questions will be for the competency based interview?

They listed Commercial Focus, Ethics, Dynamism, Innovation etc in the assessment centre pack but not sure if these are generic traits they are looking for that are separate to the competency questions. Thanks.