RSM Gradaute 2019

Does anyone know many days we need to wait for the VI invitation after finishing the Online Test?

Hi,
Do you get the invitation of AC? Could you please tell me how many days you receive the informing email?
Thank you!

Hi guys I’ve been informed passed the video interview on this Monday and still waiting for the AC inivitaion. How long have you guys waited for? Thanks!

Hello Kully, firstly congratulations on your offer! Can you tell me how long did you wait for AC invitation after passed the video interview? Thanks!

Hi,
Congratulations on passing the video interview!
I have been invited to do the video interview, can you remember what the questions were or were like? seen a lot of people say they were strengths based questions like what do you do in your spare time? was your video interview similar? Thanks!

You can find the exactly same ones from Glassdoor. Good luck!

Ok thanks. Should I just prepare for strength based questions?

1. What are your interests/hobbies/what do you do in your spare time?
  2. You just received a negative feedback from your last assignment, how do you feel?
  3. What skills are you looking to acquire/improve on?
  4. How do you feel about data analysis?
    Hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks so much, good luck with the next stage!

Anyone going to AC 13th September?

Hi,
How long did you wait for the AC invitation after the video interview? Thank you!
Good luck with your AC

Hi Huiping, I waited 1 month after passing the video interview and I believe they invited me after the closing date

I see! Which city is it? x

In Birmingham

Hey there, Ive been invited to the AC on the 13th in Birmingham as well!
Btw you know the topic that we have to present, am I right in thinking the company we choose has to be directly related to RSM as well??

Hi Nic, honestly I’m not a good advisor and myself have chosen a company from US, seemed unrelated to RSM. More importantly thing you need to hurry

Hi, I have been invited to the AC on the 13th in Birmingham as well:grinning:
Looking forward to seeing you soon.