RSM Gradaute 2019

Hey
When did you do the VI, I haven’t receive any feedback after I finish my VI. Thanks a lot! Best luck!

Hey,

I did the VI in October and was invited for the AC in November. I wasn’t able to go so they had to reschedule it.

When did you do your VI? & thank you best luck to you too :slight_smile:

Anyone been invited to the AC on 20th March in Birmingham?

1 Like

Hey yes i got the invite a few days ago

1 Like

Hi Guys,
I have also been invited to the AC in Bham on the 20th. How are you guys preparing for the research task?

Hi guys I’ve been invited to the assessment centre on 20th too

Congratulations!! I was invited to finish video interview, could you please tell me what kind of question we will be asked? Thank you very much!

I attended an AC for Internal Auditing. Thought I share my experience.

1. Presentation from the HR Manager talking about RSM and how the day is going to be.

2. Individual interview with a manager. He asked questions like: “How would you describe RSM to a friend or family member?”, “Are you an approachable person?”, “What is the last skill you learned?”, “How would find relevant information from a big set of data?”. 8 questions in total.

3. Given a case study to read and prepare to present it and answer questions about it. I was given 7 minutes to read and 8 minutes to present.

4. Prior to the AC I was given a topic to research upon. So the third exercise consisted of me giving a brief summary of my findings to a manager and he asked me questions afterwards. I had 2 minutes to do that.

5. The last exercise was a group one where we were given a couple of fun tasks to complete as a group within 4 minutes.

xo

7 Likes

Is anyone here going to the AC on the 23rd in Southampton?

Applied recently and just been invited for a video interview for Economics and Policy Consulting.

Any tips or information on the questions asked and how many of them there are?

Cheers x

Hey have you had an AC yet? I have got one for Economic and Policy Consulting next week in Leeds.

I was curious to see if you can tell me more about what you did at the AC and more information about the role as the job description has been limited.

Thanks

Hi!!! I’ve applied the same as you!! But I’m still in the video interview stage. Could you please share some video interview questions with me? Thanks!!!

Hey! I can’t remember the questions exactly but they were competency based. I remember one being about what I do in my free time and another was about how I would react to receiving negative feedback.

Thank you so much!! I’ve done that yesterday and hope I could go to the next stage. And wish you good luck!!!

1 Like

I just got an invitation to AC in Reading for Audit position on 3rd July. Anyone will be going to the same AC?

Hi All, I have been offered a trainee contract for Audit and thought i’d share my experience.

My video interview was 5 questions: hobbies, using initiative and what skills i have for RSM, i cant remember the other two.

The AC was only 5 students all for the same job. It started with a strength-based interview, no questions were asked about you, why RSM, why the job role etc. They were purely on strength situation questions. I have seen questions on here and other forums which you can practice. There was around 8-10 questions i believe about data analysing, your approach to clients, what skill you have learnt and how they relate to RSM, the working environment… i cant remember the rest.

1. After the interview we had to do a case study. This was the hardest for me. The case study most likely varies depending on the service line and involves making a business decision for a client. I had 7 mins timed to read it (far too much info given on purpose, around 4 pages) and then i was asked questions about it for about 10 mins.

2. I then had to present my presentation i was asked to prepare beforehand. I was given just 2 mins (timed) to give it and again was asked questions based on my presentation and how it related to my service line. For this each set of questions asked were different to other students as they were tailored to the info you prepare. I was asked completely different questions to the other students once we discussed with eachother and vice versa. For this i would suggest just thoroughly researching the question given in the email and learning about it.

Lastly, was the group exercise. This was only around 5 mins long and we were given group tasks with a ball etc and had to complete as many as possible.

Hope it gives you an insight, good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey guys,

I have to do a video interview for RSM. i applied for the audit (external) role - london office. I was just wondering if anyone remembers the questions or can provide information on what the questions are like? Also how long do you have to prepare? can you re-record your answer. I would really appreciate any help as this is my first ever video interview and i have seen that RSM have recently changed their process.

thanks so much

hi mich, i think i have the same questions with you. Could you tell me the role that you applied? is that for 2020? i didn’t see anyone talking about this and RSM just released these programmes a few days ago

Hi,
I was wondering what the situational judgement test is about? is it both numerical questions and situational? and wondered what you recommend to practice for it?
Thanks!

yes, there are a few SJT and numerical questions.