RSM Gradaute 2019

applied for internal audit as well. When is your AC? Mines on 15th Feb

Anyone heard back from corporate finance role London ?

Aw ok best of luck!

Just finished the video and it was awful. Mind went blank halfway through one of the questions that I thought I’d answer best. Oh well.

Best of luck! Could you share what kinds of the questions it were? How many questions need to be answered? Thanks a lot

Has anyone heard anything on Economic & Policy Consulting yet? I was told my video interview was successful in December but have yet to hear anything about an AC.

I don’t suppose anyone knows how long it takes for contracts to come through, I had my formal offer 2 weeks ago tomorrow so just waiting for all the details to come through

Anyone else waiting for an AC invite for audit in Edinburgh?

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone that attended the AC for internal auditing could tell me how the process was and the questions asked? I have got mine on Friday:zipper_mouth_face:

How did it go?

Hey
When did you do the VI, I haven’t receive any feedback after I finish my VI. Thanks a lot! Best luck!

Hey,

I did the VI in October and was invited for the AC in November. I wasn’t able to go so they had to reschedule it.

When did you do your VI? & thank you best luck to you too :slight_smile:

Anyone been invited to the AC on 20th March in Birmingham?

1 Like

Hey yes i got the invite a few days ago

1 Like

Hi Guys,
I have also been invited to the AC in Bham on the 20th. How are you guys preparing for the research task?

Hi guys I’ve been invited to the assessment centre on 20th too

Congratulations!! I was invited to finish video interview, could you please tell me what kind of question we will be asked? Thank you very much!

I attended an AC for Internal Auditing. Thought I share my experience.

1. Presentation from the HR Manager talking about RSM and how the day is going to be.

2. Individual interview with a manager. He asked questions like: “How would you describe RSM to a friend or family member?”, “Are you an approachable person?”, “What is the last skill you learned?”, “How would find relevant information from a big set of data?”. 8 questions in total.

3. Given a case study to read and prepare to present it and answer questions about it. I was given 7 minutes to read and 8 minutes to present.

4. Prior to the AC I was given a topic to research upon. So the third exercise consisted of me giving a brief summary of my findings to a manager and he asked me questions afterwards. I had 2 minutes to do that.

5. The last exercise was a group one where we were given a couple of fun tasks to complete as a group within 4 minutes.

xo

6 Likes

Is anyone here going to the AC on the 23rd in Southampton?

Applied recently and just been invited for a video interview for Economics and Policy Consulting.

Any tips or information on the questions asked and how many of them there are?

Cheers x