Royal Mail Grad Scheme 2012

Royal mail

Anyone had any telephone interview for the Operations position? If so, what was asked?

Thanks

Hi, how did your interview go? I have a telephone interview for the Graduate HR position. Is there any advice you can give? What type of questionsdid they ask?

When did you find out about your telephone interview? I completed the online tests but I am yet to hear anything :frowning: How did the interview go?

I haven’t heard anything yet but just thought I’d start a thread because there wasn’t one.

I passed online tests, been waiting over a 5 weeks for telephone interview, I emailed them yesterday, they said they will be contacting everyone from next week onwards.

oh ok, thank you… I wont give up on it yet then!

Hey everyone. I have my phone interview next week, anyone had it yet or know what to expect? I’ve got the five competencies but been told it could last 40 mins. Surely they must ask more than the 5 situation questions.

Did they call or email you?

they emailed me and then you go on their site to book an interview with them. Take it you’re still waiting on hearing from them then?

Hi, what email address did you use to contact them?

graduaterecruitment@royalmail.com

Yup, still waiting! Getting annoyed though!

Anyone know the questions asked for the telephone interview? I got through to the interview!

well i applied but there is no reply form y application. i also called at there helpline number but got no response…So i start my own work and now selling
The Trendy Style Dress Shop

anyone had their assessment centre yet?

I was just wondering how everyone got on in their application?

I’ve been offered a place on the Operations Scheme in Scotland. Anyone else?

Hi Niblish,

I got an invitation for the Operations Assessment Day at the end of April 2013. I was wondering whether you can shed some light on how best to prepare it and what to expect from the activities on that day. I am having 4 parts: case study, presentation, group exercise and a final interview. They gave me some general tips related with performance but if you could give me an idea of the topics, depth and type of group activity for example would be great.

Thanks a lot!

Natilla

Hey guys,
Iam in the same situation as Natilla but in engineering discipline, does any one gone through these stages, if so please update with your experience.
many thanks
sami

Hey guys,
Iam in the same situation as Natilla but in engineering discipline, does any one gone through these stages, if so please update with your experience.
many thanks
sami

Hi everyone, i recently had my assessment centre at royal mail, a very good and enlightening experience, i received confirmation i have been successful for operations in the east region, has anyone else received any offers or attended the a/centres?