Rothschild Interview/AC

Rothschild

I am applying for a summer internship in M&A at Rothschild in London.

I was hoping to get some info on Rothschild’s first and second round interviews. could anyone who has been through one or both of these give me some info about the process? Is these a numerical test or presentation and how technical are the interviews for M&A?

Thanks

Have a friend who went through the process. Know your technicals inside out, learn how to do pitch books properly.

Has anyone heard back from Rothschild yet? I submitted my application a few weeks back and still haven’t heard anything.

they will start looking at the applications from this friday and will get back to us very soon after that date if we are successful.

any advise on interview prep? in terms of technical- valuation methods, multiples, what a pitch book contains…anything else?
i guess standard competencies and why rothschild/why ibd etc.

Appreciate any input

they will start looking at the applications from this friday and will get back to us very soon after that date if we are successful.

any advise on interview prep? in terms of technical- valuation methods, multiples, what a pitch book contains…anything else?

Appreciate any input

Appreciate any input

@gymboy123
is this for internships or ft ?

Rothschild takes their sweet time i applied to their LT internship in april and heard back in end of may early june

LT internship. their graduates have already started being interviewed for 1st rounds

Just got rejected for FT grad…sad times!

Thing is I reckon would have done okay in the interviews!!!

Same here!

Oh well.

Umm… sorry for breaking the bad news but Rothschild FT recruitment is over for this year. First rounds were 15th and 16th November and they invited 12 to the final rounds on 25th Nov out of which 5 were extended offers.

What were Rothschild’s first and second rounds like?

ie - was it a numerical, case study…

can anyone share their rothschild interview experiences?

First round- you need to prepare a presentation and present to a 2 person panel and a numerical test
Second round- 2 panel interviews

@RZA

have you been invited for internship interview or FT?

Did you go for an interview for a summer internship? or is this from a grad experience?

Know someone who did a summer internship but from what I have heard, they start their summer recruitment in January
Lemme know and I could ask my mate

I’m applying for a summmer internship but havent heard anything.

Spoke to Hr this morning. No one will hear back till 2 January (deadline day)

Anyone got first round interview invitation ??