RBS no reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I gave my numerical test a week back and my application status still says under consideration. Does this mean that I have flunked the test??? Initially, they hadn’t given me a time limit to do the numerical test. But after 4 days thay gave me a deadline of 3 days and I completed my test within that deadline. what am i supposed to infer?? any comments are welcome!

i think be patient.
its xmas period!

@ Hello 123…

Thanxxx for giving a ray of hope…I hope what u are saying is true…fingers crossed

i HAVE A NATWEST INTERVIEW TOMOROW SO PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF QUESTIONS THEY COULD ASK-ITS AN CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER -I PASSED PHONE INT AND TOMOROW IS FACE TO FACE AND I VERY NERVOUS SO ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

THANKS

hi , miki12los

hi please can you help me out what kind of questions did te ask you at your face to face interview at natwest ,did you have a practical activity ,what was it about,thanks

CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
hi please can anyone help me out what kind of questions did the ask you at your face to face interview at natwest did you have a practical activity ,what was it about,anyone?>?

Hi Guys

I have been invited to for an interview for Equities new issues analyst which is a part of investment banking operations. I have an interview on friday which is based on competency based questions, can any one help me how will the interview will be and what all the questions they will ask me. I did my masters in international banking and finance and prior to my masters i had two years of experience in banking and capital markets. can you please help me guys even though i am preparing well and confident i am feeling nervous. Waiting for your help guys.

byeeeee