RBS Graduate Markets & International Banking Scheme 2014 - Trading

RBS

I recently applied for the Trading Analyst role at RBS, they have been in contact with me to say that my application is under consideration and will be notified of the outcome in due course. I applied and completed the situational judgement test. What comes after this? I know of someone who applied and did the situational judgement test but got rejected the next morning. Anyone else apply for Trading?

@BankerDreams: hey, I applied for Sales, did the situational test two days ago but no news yet. Did you get an update? Thx!

I applied for Ops and had a phone interview already but a friend of mine applied for Trading, completed their SJT. Five days later they invited him to do the logical and two days after then, he was invited to do their numerical test. He’s on the 99th percentile for both logical and numerical tests but he hasn’t heard back regarding their AC. Don’t know if this helped

Anyone had their first round interview for M&IB International Banking Graduate Program yet?

had an e-mail from RBS 2w ago :

‘After reviewing your responses at the online testing stage, we are pleased to inform you that your performance has met our requirements. You will now be considered for progression to the next stage, which will be a face-to-face assessment.’

no news since that tho…

Same here, I received this:
After reviewing your responses at the online testing stage, we are pleased to inform you that your performance has met our requirements. We are now short listing candidates for progression to the next stage, which will be an Assessment Centre…

any news from you guys? :frowning:

Did you all apply for trading? I applied for sales and had a response saying ‘we will be benchmarking your performance against other candidates so you might not hear for a while’ don’t really know what to make of it.

anyone shortlisted for final interview after the AC? please share any details!