RBS GBM Operations Super centre---need help!

Hi, everybody,

I received call from RBS and told me that I could attend RBS GBM Operations Super Centre next week. Does anyone know what I have in that Super Centre? Will I have SHL Verbal and Numercial Tests or Fast Track Test??? Thank you so much ineed.

Same here.

do u know what kind of test we will have???

do u know what kind of test we will have???

hi
i have an upcoming supercenter, i wanted to know what are the two tests are their verbal or numerical or the fast track one or the data analysis test?

hi roma,

are u attending it on 20th Jan

hey akoo attendin on 20th jan at newcastle under lyme … u got any prep for this ?

@ slickmasta

which div u applied to? i heard that the tests cannot be prepared for…i am practising competency interview though.

anybody heard back from RBS after Super Centre on Wed 20th

Akoo, which division are you applying for? Was ur interview in London?

I did not manage to attend it and attending one on 29 th. The email says that it is going to be an initial assessment,
but I was asked about some diet requirements and was told that it is a half day event.

How many assessment days did you have?

Sorry about a long post. Thanx

@ bidthemupyoshi

I applied to GBM Ops FT. My initial assessment was at Newcastle last wednesday. I only had one assessment so far. That was only a competency based interview and they also told I was supposed to have fasttrack and able test, but they will conduct that at the final assessment.

hey akoo did you get through, i too had competency based intrvw … but havent heard yet.

@slickmasta

nothing yet.

Thanx Akko. Good luck with further stages!

hey akoo and bidthe, have been called fr assesment day in london… did u hear back … and can you guys discuss if u knw anythin abt ability tests or d fasttrack one … cheers.

hey akoo and bidthe, have been called fr assesment day in london… did u hear back … and can you guys discuss if u knw anythin abt ability tests or d fasttrack one … cheers.

@ slickmasta

congrats man. I have also been called for the assessment on 11th. When did you get the call from them. RBS threads in this site is full of details man.

hey, can you please let me know what was assesment day like?
how to attempt fast track abliliy test?
interview questions?
any more tips please?