RBS Assessment Centre 2015

Has anybody already attended RBS’s assessment centre?
I’m attending one in Edinburgh. My division is Risk.
Could you share your experiences? The more detailed the better.
Please. Please. Please.

If I pass the assessment centre I promise to contribute afterwards :slight_smile:

Same role!! but still waiting for AC. So how’s your AC finally? Would very appreciated for any advice!!!

Hey Guys!,

I have a telephone interview coming up with RBS for internal audit. Can any of you share your eperience, questions asked, anything tricky and if you missed out something when preparing which had an impact on your interview? I would really appreciate your help, I am so nervous, Many Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi , Just be yourself, must create a reputation.
Answer complete and succint scenarios and you will be done :smiley:

How did it go mate ? )

Prepare well for your motivation questions, otherwise, they may just end the interview. Motivation and then competency questions. Good luck!

Hello everyone, I just had my AC this Tuesday at Edinburgh, for Internal Audit. The details of AC is pretty similar to what “EconoMiss” described in https://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/investment-banking-financial-services/rbs-assessment-centre-2013-anyone
The only difference was that instead of Mentor activity, we had a written exercise in the end, 60 min to write 3 emails on a laptop.
In the group discussion, there will be some videos and information coming in the middle of your discussion, please pay attention to it. Note the time and structure of your discussion.
PS: Anyone will go to Edinburgh for the first time, please note! There is no bus stop announcer on the bus! So don’t miss your stop!!!

Hello everyone, I just had my AC this Tuesday at Edinburgh, for Internal Audit. The details of AC is pretty similar to what “EconoMiss” described in https://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/investment-banking-financial-services/rbs-assessment-centre-2013-anyone
The only difference was that instead of Mentor activity, we had a written exercise in the end, 60 min to write 3 emails on a laptop.
In the group discussion, there will be some videos and information coming in the middle of your discussion, please pay attention to it. Note the time and structure of your discussion.
PS: Anyone will go to Edinburgh for the first time, please note! There is no bus stop announcer on the bus! So don’t miss your stop!!!

Stars nevel fade away

Hi Charlenesalvatore. My AC for internal audit is coming next week. Just wondering do u still remember the questions u discussed at group exercise? the only one i know is which features to choose and why, but is there anything else? Also could u give any advice on written exercise? like the different tone to use for different people? Really appreciate for your help!!!

Already replied your message, hope that helps. Good luck.

Hey guys,

I had my telephone interview for Adam and Co. a couple of weeks ago and passed the telephone interview, but haven’t had any confirmation of an AC yet or not. Just wondering if anyone applying to the same programme has heard anything?

Thanks

Hi Charlenesalvatore, thank you so much for sharing your experience here and I have AC on next Friday. I wonder do you still remember the main content and questions at group exercise and 1;1 interview? Also, what are the contents and requirements of the three emails on written test? Any advice on presentation? Thank you very much!!

Replied you with private message, good luck!

hi Charlenesalvatore, your post is really helpful.I just wondering that could you also share more details about AC questions related to case study, written test ,group discussion ? my AC will on jan. Thank you so much

Hey guys,

I had my telephone interview for RBS yesterday and passed the telephone interview, but haven’t had any confirmation of an AC yet or not. Just wondering if anyone applying to the same programme has heard anything?

Thanks