QA Gateway Assessment Programme

QA

Hello

I have to attend the QA Gateway assessment programme. Did anyone else here attend the previous assessments? Please can anyone help me with what to expect at the assessment centre? Many thanks!

Hello,

I am looking to attend the QA Gateway Assessment programme.
Is there anyone else going for the same. Please let me know.

Hello Angel,

Did you attend the programme.
Could you please guide me what to expect at the assessment centre.

Many Thanks,
Anusha

Hello Anusha

Yes I did attend. There was an aptitude test of 20 minutes. There was then an interview and an assessment group activity rest of the day. I would say they are going to check your confidence and way you tackle tasks and interpersonal skills. You can refresh your technical skills of java etc if you have a technical background for the interview.
When do you have your assessment? Do you know when you will start the classes if selected?

All the best for your application.

Best wishes.

Hello Anusha

Yes I did attend. There was an aptitude test of 20 minutes. There was then an interview and an assessment group activity rest of the day. I would say they are going to check your confidence and way you tackle tasks and interpersonal skills. You can refresh your technical skills of java etc if you have a technical background for the interview.
When do you have your assessment? Do you know when you will start the classes if selected?

All the best for your application.

Best wishes.

Hello Angel,
Thank you for the reply.
Just wanted to 1 more thing ! R they charging any money for the assessment.

Many thanks
Anusha

Hello
No they are not. Can you tell me when is your assessment? And is it in London?
Many thanks

Hello
No they are not. Can you tell me when is your assessment? And is it in London?
Many thanks

Hello angel,
I had my assessment sterday!!! Its done !!!
Well m not joining em . And s my assessment was in london. R u joining them

Hello angel,
I had my assessment sterday!!! Its done !!!
Well m not joining em . And s my assessment was in london. R u joining them

I hope that you enjoyed meeting the team at the Assessment Day with the QA Gateway Programme. Our HR officer has prepared some tips for people who are going to an Assessment Day. I hope this helps for any other Assessment Days that you have in the future: http://www.qagateway.com/through-the-gateway-blog-priya-karda/
:slight_smile:

I AM ATTENDING AN ASSESSMENT ON 25/02/15 FOR ConvaTec- Can anyone give me advice on thee assessment please? What to expect- Etc

I AM ATTENDING AN ASSESSMENT ON 25/02/15 FOR ConvaTec- Can anyone give me advice on thee assessment please? What to expect- Etc

Hi guys

QA is now hosting a sponsored section of our forum (https://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/ask-qa-question). If you have any questions for QA at all, please post there and someone from QA will get back to you shortly.

The WikiJob Team