PwC written test of AC

I am so worried about the written test as people said the material is about 16 pages and needs to be read through in 10 mins. Is it possible to finish the reading in just 10 mins?

btw, does anyone know where I can find some sample of written test???

hi, when is ur AC and where is it? I have mine on 18th Dec. Do you know if there is a five mins presentation after the report? Thanks

hey My AC is on 20th Dec and it’s in Birmingham. where is your AC? Manchester? I dont think they have a presentation after the report as they mentioned nothing about presentation in the email.

hi my AC in in Manchester. How is ur preparation going? wish we good luck on the day!! :smiley:

It sucks… just like what I asked in my question. I have no idea how I can finish the reading in ten minutes and come to a report. but anyway, if you could, I really wish u can share ur experience after ur interview.

hmmm probably the ability is to be able to skim trough the 16 pages and only find the relevant information in 10 minutes…

hi, sorry for reply you late. we were 12 people in total that day. we first did the written report about the business plans for enviromental protection within 30 mins . i think i did it bad cos i only wrote a page and a half. i was badly ill to be honest. it was really hard for me to concentrate. we had to use pencil they offered which i found it very uncomfortable for me to use that i was not able to write fast. i didnt managed to finished but i drew a conclusion for only one sentence. then we divede by two group. our group did the test first. numerical then logical test. i only finished around 13 /20question of numerical test but i finsihed all the 40 logical test. last, we had a group excise of 6 people. 20 mins for reading and 30 mins for discussion.we got to choose the best plan for a company. we had to calculate the budget. everyone had different scheme and we calculated some simple cost and profit.( we bascially choose the most profitable one ) people in our group were very friendly and we still had time after we finsihed the dicussion. just quite relaxed. i think i was just waffling. i got a sore throat and my voice was terrible . i hope they could hear me clearly. they called me this afternoon but i missed the call. they left me a voice mail and asked me to call them bk tmr. i am not sure if i fail or not. just wondering if they give me call even i fail the AC. i really think i performed bad cos i was very ill yesterday.
anyway, good luck to you. just relax and enjoy. people are very friendly in pwc.

hi, sorry for reply you late. we were 12 people in total that day. we first did the written report about the business plans for enviromental protection within 30 mins . i think i did it bad cos i only wrote a page and a half. i was badly ill to be honest. it was really hard for me to concentrate. we had to use pencil they offered which i found it very uncomfortable for me to use that i was not able to write fast. i didnt managed to finished but i drew a conclusion for only one sentence. then we divede by two group. our group did the test first. numerical then logical test. i only finished around 13 /20question of numerical test but i finsihed all the 40 logical test. last, we had a group excise of 6 people. 20 mins for reading and 30 mins for discussion.we got to choose the best plan for a company. we had to calculate the budget. everyone had different scheme and we calculated some simple cost and profit.( we bascially choose the most profitable one ) people in our group were very friendly and we still had time after we finsihed the dicussion. just quite relaxed. i think i was just waffling. i got a sore throat and my voice was terrible . i hope they could hear me clearly. they called me this afternoon but i missed the call. they left me a voice mail and asked me to call them bk tmr. i am not sure if i fail or not. just wondering if they give me call even i fail the AC. i really think i performed bad cos i was very ill yesterday.
anyway, good luck to you. just relax and enjoy. people are very friendly in pwc.

ps, i suggest u arrive in the office earlier in that u ll hv a chat with ur group mates which ll help u feel more relax n enjoyable when u hv group discussion.