PWC Video Application Questions, Economic consulting 2015 intake

Hi
I applied the economic consulting 2015 intake of PWC, after passing the online test and personality test, now I’m invited to take the video application questions.
Does anybody have any information or experience about those video application questions? I can find no information about this stage except the official email from PWC.
Thanks so much

Zijian

Hello.
I have no Idea. I just got asked to take them too! But for another stream!
Did you do them? What did they ask?
Thanks
Giulia

Hi
My friend did this last week and she told me that there were only two basic questions. Firstly, why you choose PWC, secondly why this position…

Zijian

Hi Zijian,

Have you completed the video application yet? Does anyone know if we have a fair amount of time to prepare answers etc or if there is a limited time to prepare and reply to the questions (more like in an interview)?

Thanks,
Lou

Hi Lou,

The tips they gave said there would be one minute to prepare and two minutes to give the answers for each question. I think they sent you a PDF about called Hints and Tips.

Does anyone else have any clue about the contents of the questions?

Thanks,
Zhai

Hi all,
its been a month or so and I was wondering if anyone else had taken the video application and could inform us on what type/variation of questions they ask, or if they are the same questions for everyone?
Thanks

Hi, did you take the video application questions? have any feedback or insight into what they’re going to ask! have one to complete today!
Thanks, Charlotte

Hi, did you take the video application questions? have any feedback or insight into what they’re going to ask! have one to complete today!
Thanks, Charlotte

Haven’t done mine yet, but my friend that took it said that it was just 2 questions quite short, why PWC and why your chosen internship like the person below said. Jus wondering if it was the same for everyone. Post back after you done your plse:)

Hi all, I just took it for the Assurance/ Consulting shared scheme yesterday and the questions were also 1. why PwC and 2. why chosen service line

So I think it’s the same for everyone!

Yep, pretty sure it’s the same for everyone. 1) Why PwC?; 2) Why your chosen service line?