PWC UK Graduate intake 2016 (Deals-Transaction Services)

ACCA

Hi,

I am currently pursuing the ACCA qualification having already cleared 8 out of the 14 papers. I am hoping to have completed the remaining papers as well by the June 2016 session.

I wanted to know if I could apply for PWC’s graduate intake, considering I have not been to a university (I started my ACCA directly after A’levels)?

If yes, then in the application form, do I signify my qualification as Graduate level or Under-Grad?

Regards,
Danyal

Hi there,

I believe if you have completed the ACCA qualification you would be considered a graduate in the eyes of PwC. I think the best thing to do would be to contact HR and explain your situation. You can absolutely apply to the graduate scheme regardless.

You should note that you will have many exemptions for the ACA exams (i.e. you won’t have to sit them all), but you will have to complete the ACA regardless in your first 3 years. You could check with HR to see if it is possible for you to be considered as an experienced hire given your qualifications. However, I believe you will need to have audit/ assurance/ accounting experience in order to do that, and so your safest bet would be to pursue the graduate scheme.

I hope this helps! Good luck.