PwC UK 2018 Intake

Hi, I also got the video interview invitation. Have you got any information? I cannot find it online! Thank you!!

the same situation as u

when are you going to have the video interview?

Haven’t decided yet! They didn’t tell the deadline. Do you know within how many days we should finish it?

Hi, how long did it take when you hear back from your online test? i just did the online test today, and got the result email, but it did not say if i pass or not…

Hi, I’m also in the process of applying for the Birmingham office, were you asked to do the video interview before assessment centre? if you did, do you have any information? thanks so much for your help.

It seems that I received these two emails in the same day and there’s only a short time between them.

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has any hint on the video interview yet? Is this similar to Deloitte’s Online Job Simulation?(although I haven’t done that either…) Would really appreciate it if any advice on it! Thanks.

Thank you. Have you done your video interview?

You’re welcome. No I haven’t done it yet.

Hi Habib. How was your online video interview? Your response would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi all, can someone please shed some light on video interview stage. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I just got the invitation for the video interview. Also didn’t include deadline in the e-mail. Do you know when should we finish it? And have you found any useful information for the video interview? Thanks so much for your help.

Hey, have you completed the video interview? I was wondering if you could advise on the number of questions and the style of the interview.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Will be starting in the More London office in September and looking for flatmates!

Anyone had their joining instructions yet?

Hi, Have you done your video interview? Could you help with the interview format and time required? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Hey everyone, just received the invitation for the video interview. Can someone share some information about this video interview please? Any help would be really appreciated!!! Thank you!

hi! have you done your video interview? what does the question about?? greatly appreciated any help!

I still haven’t had any as of yet - have you?