PwC telephone or face to face interview?

Hi,

I’ve got PwC first round interview either via telephone or face to face. not sure which one is better. Any advice please! Really appreciate.

face to face, of course

Do you get to choose?

thanks ciniguni!

yes, they have options to choose.by the way, i applied tax so not sure about other service lines.

I live pretty far away from London and it would probably cost me a lot for the transportation, food and hotel…Should I go for telephone interview?

I’m sure PwC would cover your travel and accommodation costs. In your case, a telephone interview would be very convenient and would save time. Good luck.

I doubt they will cover your food/accommodation costs.

mmm…I agree. I think I will choose telephone intreview. Thank you for your advice!

i choose telephone interview as well. good luck!

Hiya I’ve applied for tax aswell
I just got an email telling me someone will be contacting me shortly to arrange my first interview. What kinda questions did everyine get. Any advice?

read through posts regarding pwc first interview. all included. they did ask me what indirect taxes are. beside this, all others are competency Qs. good luck.

Just tell you my experience if it helps. From my choices, I just can choose telephone interview. However, I was worried if I could not catch the point from interviewer. I decided give them a call to change to the face to face interview. They are very kind to accept my query. After interview (face to face), I told the interviewer that I changed from telephone interview to the face to face interview. He said you done the right thing! I am invited to the next stage now. But a little bit worried about assessment centre. Hope can get some tips… :slight_smile:

Just tell you my experience if it helps. From my choices, I just can choose telephone interview. However, I was worried if I could not catch the point from interviewer. I decided give them a call to change to the face to face interview. They are very kind to accept my query. After interview (face to face), I told the interviewer that I changed from telephone interview to the face to face interview. He said you done the right thing! I am invited to the next stage now. But a little bit worried about assessment centre. Hope can get some tips… :slight_smile:

Hey everyone I almost finished with my telephone interview prep but the “How does PwC add value?” question is really bugging me. I’m not sure i’ve said enough or if the stuff i’ve said differentiates the company enough. Any ideas on how they add value? Any thing would be more than appreciated. Thanx

I am due to complete an Assessment centre in the Glasgow office for the 2011 assurance intake but there was no mention of a partner interview included in my invitiation to AC email. Has the recruitment process changed? Any help is greatly appreciated,

cheers