PwC Pensions Audit 2014

Good day everyone!

I applied for Assurance with PwC however they ran out of place and offered me Pensions Audit or Tax. I decided to go for Pensions Audit… as it is quite similar to Financial Services. However, I am not entirely sure on its functions and career progression.

1. Is anyone here working in Pensions? Could you tell me what it is like? 2. Is it easy to move into other FS sectors such as Hedge fund and Investment fund auditing from Pensions? 3. What is it like being in Pensions Audit for the first year.? I’d imagine it would be very different from ticking and checking…!

Any tips to impress would be great!

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

I have same situation as you. I changed to pensions audit. Now waiting for the telephone interview. Anyone have tips for telephone interview? Many thx

I have same situation as you. I changed to pensions audit. Now waiting for the telephone interview. Anyone have tips for telephone interview? Many thx

i had mine two days ago n i passed it. stick to competencies on their website, know ur answers well because they dig deeper n also very important that u read about ACA qualification n commercial awareness.

let me know if u need any help n if you pass then dp inbox me … we can prepare for AC together.

Sounds great bkrajput. Happy 2 hear u passed it. Congratulations! For competency questions. I know they got 10 competencies. And for each competency they list 5 or 6 questions, it’s a lot. Should I prepare all those questions or prepare the questions provided by wiki jobs will be ok? The most difficult part 4 me is the commercial awareness part? Not yet got an idea. I hope I can catch up with u and prepare AC together :stuck_out_tongue: