PwC Online test

Hi everyone,

I just completed the numerical and logical reasoning tests. They were 21 numerical test questions which i answered just 17 and blind guessed the rest. I’m worried i might not hit the benchmark for the numerical test. As for the logical reasoning test, i answered all the questions doing a few education guesses. It will be surprise if i make it.

Cheers

Ok…

lol… practice makes perfect… like they say. fail to plan and you plan to fail!

I wouldn’t lose heart. The tests are designed t be tricky, and you often aren’t even expected to answer all the questions. I managed to blunder through Deloitte’s numeracy test with only answering 12/13 out of 20 questions. I was sure I’d failed, but it turns out expectations aren’t that high for these tests.

that’s an interesting point, lukeb. The question is whether anyone knows what are the pass rates for the online tests at PwC?? i am sure they might have a little bit higher standards than the other big3.

And btw, Tokis, how did you find the logical reasoning test? i am not sure if i like them - sometimes you can’t tell whether your answer is right or not. I am sure you’ll pass the test if you answered 17 questions correctly, i think even 15 could be enough in the numerical test. Which position are you applying to?

Tokis - 17/21 sounds like a good amount to me! I am meant to be taking the PwC test today/tomo. How did you find it compared to practice ones etc? Is it really hard :0??

17 out of 21 is easily enough to pass im not sure blind guessing is the best idea. In the past ive rarely answered more than 15/16 out of 20/21 questions but feel confident ive got them all right and ive passed every numerical test ive done

‘The question is whether anyone knows what are the pass rates for the online tests at PwC??’

I have heard that you only have to beat the lowest 40% of scores to pass the Big4 tests. So 6 out of 10 applicants make it through.

Having said that, I have no way of knowing of those figures are accurate, or whether PwC has higher standards. I think I read someone on these forums suggest that KPMG’s test is the hardest?

pls can anybody send me any pwc test samples…you can send it to my mail…(doyeniolubimtanayo@yahoo.com) cos i have a test on friday. thanks.

how is anyone supposed to have any pwc example tests???

17/21 answered is easily enough, i finished the numeracy ones (guessed abt 5/6) but the logical reasoning i must have got about 10 right and didnt finish but still got through, so i think as long as uv done ok u’ll be fine, i actually found the logical one alot harder than expected/practices!

You can find practice tests at these websites:

http://www.psl.co.uk/practice/
http://students.efinancialcareers.co.uk/numerical_test.htm

pls can anybody send me any pwc test samples…you can send it to my mail…(imsaani@yahoo.com) cos i have a test on tuesday. thanks.