PwC online reasoning tests explained

Google

Hi guys, does anyone know which online tests you have to do for consulting?

Hi everyone!We thought you might be interested in a new ebook WikiJob just published. It’s called ‘The Ultimate Guide To Getting A Job at PWC In 2018’ and is (we believe) the most comprehensive guide to PwC graduate applications available, with seven detailed chapters on areas including the application, aptitude tests and interviews.If you’re interested, you can find out more here: https://wikijob.lpages.co/the-ultimate-guide-to-getting-a-job-at-pwc-25/

Hi, I just completed my numerical test for Management Consulting graduate scheme and was wondering whether we have to complete the logical reasoning test immediately after the numerical or do we only progress onto the next test once we’ve passed? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi, Could anyone help me out with the tests. I’m having some difficulty with some of the questions.

Hi guys, if any of you need help and advice with the test contact me.

Hello Jacob, I need to submit this test by today. the SHL Style, I been practicing but don’t think it was enough

hi guys just be careful, this topic is not relevant anymore for pwc as they have changed the application process