PwC London Audit April 2014 Start

PwC
ICE

got the offer last week…really means a lot to me …thanks to this forum, i have been relying heavily on this since applied…always thought that would share my experience here once i got everything done…however, really got a bad memory couldnt remember the exact questions been asked… apart from this i would like to do my best to help a bit here… any questions are welcomed…below are some of my hints…hope it helps…
Logical and numerical online test
my suggest would be practice practice and continue practicing… i used the shl, assessment day and also efinancialcareers to practice numerical…hvnt studied math since almost my high school…so i put all my energy in it… as for logical reasoning, i just did shl. i think they gave u different questions in one set… i did it three or four times untill there was no more new diagrams… and drew a conclusion for them…i got very similar ones with the sample in the real test…
First interview
three things are crucial in my experience… structure, confidence and passion… well, a lot of preparation needed in advance… i browsed most of the threads abt phone interview questions here… and made a list of them… prepared for most of them, some are really similar, u could just slightly change the way u present… some suggest not try to break the ice…it might get side effect…well, i think u dont hv to tell a joke to make the interview lol… but u could do is to stay smiling and stay positive voice(slightly high pitch i guess?..) to melt the ice…always ask urself what hv i leanrt from this experience before presenting… u will prob get this as a follow up question… also, would u do this if same situation occurs next time…STAR model is used to make u on the right track, dont ramble… u might lose attention…

gotta go now… will complete the ac and par interview part later on… Best of luck to everyone!!!

Hey yaqiao, congrats on your offer! May I ask which division did you apply for?
S