PwC hire grads for several different work areas, apart from audit and assurance - for example law. Here is some information about their legal interview process:
You will be interviewed by two people - one HR and one 3rd year lawyer or above.
You will be asked questions such as:
- Why PwC Legal?
- Why law?
- Issues/ problems facing PwC Legal?
- Extra curricular activities explain those mentioned on application form?
- Why did you chose you’re A-levels?
- What you did in your Gap Year?
- Why did you chose that for your Gap Year?
- What did you learn on your Gap Year?
- What did you learn from university life?
- Other activities you took part in while at university?
- Tell me about pro bono activities you take part in…?
- What would you do if you had two conflicting deadlines? two senior partners asked you to do something and you had the same deadline?
- What mechanisms did you put into place to ensure you met your deadlines while studying?
- Something in the news / current affairs…
- How do you keep up to date with legal affairs/ business news?
- What legal journals do you read?
- Any questions for us?