PwC Graduate Programme 2020

Hi guys, anyone done the game assessment recently? My final score apparently was 1000 so I’m not sure if it was an error or something because I had 1000s in other games? Or is it a new system of calibrating scores?

HI guys, for whom already has an offer, how long did you hear after the assessment centre? Many thanks!

Apparently don’t hear for audit until 16th December at the earliest

Hi guys, are there anyone who participated the AC last week already received any feedbacks?

Hi Miranda. Hope you will get the offer. Whether the company name on the case is also Navi East.

Hi! I know many people are already processing to AC. I am still waiting for the decision from the recruitment team on whether to approve my request for switching the application to another program. So I have to leave the video Interview pending. I am concerned that the position be be filled soon, causing my application to be unsuccessful where the 6-month waiting time before re-application applies.

It is said that there will be some new vacancies opening in Spring (Feb), not sure where people get this information. Does anyone know whether it works like this? Should I withdraw my application and start again in Spring, so that I don’t miss the chance because of the 6-month restriction?

Thanks a lot if anyone can help.

Hazel