PwC Graduate Programme 2020

hi anyone gets the invitation for AC?

Hello everyone,
From which website do you prepare for the online tests/interviews?(e.g. assessmentday, jobtestprep?)

HI Me and my friends are using graduatemonkey. But we think the tests they provided are not too worthwhile thought they got some tutorial courses which might be useful to help u to understand

Hi I got the AC for tomorrow in Birmingham (Aug 20)

Hi, how about your AC? I have a AC next week.Can i pm you?

Hey all,

Enjoyed helping people in the past so feel free to message for any help. I can give tips on the ac process as best I can from what I remember. Don’t come on here much so WhatsApp below

Hi, how’s your AC? I have an AC coming soon, can I ask you some questions? my WhatsApp is 07732271262. many thanks!

Hi,

Can anyone just confirm for me that the Economic Consulting Autumn 2020 intake for London offices are not yet open? This is the job I wish to apply for and nothing has come up yet. I know its still very early but I don’t want to miss a deadline or anything.

Could anyone notify me on here when the London Autumn 2020 Economic Consulting Graduate Programme opens? I will also be checking everyday myself. Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.

Did anyone get AC in Sep? Could you add me if you have WhatsApp group! Thx!

Graduate Consulting Economics London 2020? its open and the deadline is 29th October 2019

Does anyone know the level of difficulty for assessment day in each office? Is the partner interview of small city such as glasgow easier than that of large city such as London? How do you choose the office location?

Well I don’t think that every division actually has a partner interview. As far as I remember from my experience last year, PwC simply has a video interview and if you clear that then there is an assessment center. Please note that this applies to audit, deals and tax. I heard that they were conducting some interviews for candidates in some of the consulting service lines.

So it just depends on the local office? If they want partner interview they can arrange one? I went to the assessment day in local office last year, but it was another big 4 company. There were only two parts, group discussion and partner interview. I found they just went through the procedure, it was not that formal, it seems like the partner will decide the candidates eventually. Probably it’s a small place, but the partner is rotational. I think they will move randomly from one location to another.

Hey guys, I just finished my game based assessment last Friday. When did you receive the invitation to the video interview after your game based assessment?

I completed my game assessment on the 9th and am still waiting to hear back from them; it’ll probably be a long wait i think

Hello, can you tell me how much scores did you get? I got 8800 and I want to know what’s the level of my score…

PwC Economic Consulting Application Portal

Hi everyone,

I asked this question two weeks ago and don’t think you guys understood me entirely. Basically, I want to apply for Economic Consulting graduate programme for the PwC Autumn 2020 intake.

I have been checking the website everyday (link provided at the top of this post) can someone just click on it on their own computer and confirm for me that there are currently no vacancies open (i.e. I can’t yet apply for this post)…? Many thanks. I don’t want to wait but at my understanding, there is so far, nowhere for me to submit my application-yet…

PwC All Consulting Jobs search results

Just to clarify my point further, this is the web-page I can see at the moment when I search “all consulting jobs” for graduates. Clearly, there is no job for “Economics Consulting” … am I correct to assume that I haven’t missed anything and all I can do at this moment in time is to wait?

Thanks a lot, you guys are awesome.

Best of luck with applications to everyone.

It’s open for me btw, maybe double-check? I’m having the same problem though waiting for my service line to open

Edit:
At least for the London office (that’s all I checked)

hi,
anyone passed the AC but the roles in office applied has been filled and wait further information? please pm me if you have the same situation.