PwC Graduate Programme 2019

PwC

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long the background checks take? I’ve accepted an offer but don’t want to quit my current job until the background checks are done.

has anyone applied for management consulting spring 2020 start?

Yes I have, did you get an offer for the video interview?

nope not yet, did you? it says you will find out on 1st April on the website.

Nope neither have I, didnt realise it said that! what did you get on the online game?

Hi Dami, Congratulations on your offer! I have my AC coming up this week, just a bit confused on how to PM on this. I would really appreciate talking to you to get some advice if you have some time. Would you mind PM please? Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

What time are people getting to the welcome event tomorrow?

1 Like

Starts at 10 right? I think Tea and Coffee starts at 8:30 so probably will get there for 9ish

It’s for people starting in April

Ok nice thanks, that’s along the lines of what I was aiming for

Anyone know what the career conversation will actually entail? not looking for the questions, just what the jist of it was

Hey dude, you mind if i drop you a message about this stuff?

The career conversation is just a typical video interview stage like any other application process. Just involves pre-recorded questions that you are given X amount of preparation time and Y amount of time to record your answer. You get 1 attempt.

Cheers buddy! do you need some background knowledge for the case study, or is it very open ended?

Any one got an assessment day in London on Monday. also any advice from those that have done it already would be amazing. Feel free to PM me.

hey here! did you finish the video interview?

Yes, but i have no idea what the case study for management consulting will be. How about you?

Hi~ I’m also going to do the video interview of management consulting, have you finished that?:grinning:

No, I’m worried about the case study, do you have any hints and tips? :slight_smile:

Hi @DamiSmart Can you please PM me? I’m new to this I have no idea how it works lol