PwC Graduate Programme 2019

PwC

Mine is at the Leeds office. I applied the Tax. Good luck to you~

Ah okay! Best of luck :slight_smile:

Hi guys! To all of you with an offer - do we have to register for ICAEW training right now or when we start at the office?

Hey - does anyone have a AC on the 28th February, pwc London office?

Would be nice to know someone before hand! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Does anyone know what the start date is for April Intake - Assurance - London yet?

Thank you!

1st

Hi, I was told that it is the 1st of April :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for your info, it’s very useful! but could you please tell me as you said to practice a lot before the start, what should i practice? i only have last year’s materials as well :joy: thank you !

Hey - does anyone have a AC on the 28th February, London office?

Would be nice to know someone before hand!

Do you have whatsapp? Will email you!

Sure!

+447395462158

Hello! I got a call from PWC today confirming that I have passed the assessment centre and received good feedback, however they cannot offer me a place just yet. Anyone else in a similar position? They said they would get back to me within 2-3 weeks.

what role was it for?

Assurance

yeah sure. pm your inquires

Hi, Have you had your final interview for Deals, does it take place in london? Can you please share some insights with me? Thank you!

Hi - I’ve recently applied for the management consulting role. I’m sure most people on this thread have already progressed end-to-end through the process on other schemes. Based on experience or the materials you used to prepare, would anyone be kind enough to share any guides on the online assessments? It looks like graduatejobguide have taken down their materials relating to PwC.

have an offer from pwc, if you need help with your AC just pm me !

Congrats!!

Can I have your WhatsApp please? Just pm me!

Has anyone had a final stage interview? please pm me if you have!!