PwC Graduate Programme 2019

PwC

London office!

Oh amazing! Yeah just sent you a pm let me know if youve received it

Does anyone have any experience with reapplying to pwc before the 6 months is up? Good or bad idea?

Guys, quick question to those of you who accepted the offer - are you in touch with your recruiter, the one who called you after AC?
I wrote to mine couple of e-mails these last few weeks and never heard back. Last week she wrote to me out of the blue saying there was some system failure and due to that my “contract” was not send out. I asked her if this is the same as offer letter and if it supposed to come by post or online and I am still waiting for the response, 7 days now… Is it just this lady or you all have similar experience?

Hi Guys,

Has anyone received an offer here for Management Consultancy in Manchester ?

Hi guys, anyone have an AC on 18th Feb at London?

Mines on 20th Feb! Good luck!

Yes!

Hey guys, I got through the AC for Deals but I’ve got a final interview, I didn’t know there was another stage. Does anyone know if this is just for certain people or is this always the case for the Deals stream? I imagine it would be the case for consulting too if so but I can’t find any confirmation.
Any advice on the final interview would be extremely helpful too! Thanks everyone and good luck to those who have their next stage coming up!

I do yeah, starting at 1pm.

hey there! I would really appreciate it if you could email me the images for your game assessment feedback, I’m currently applying for an internship with PwC. My email is halahdm@gmail.com

Hi, I have an AC coming up for Assurance and I was hoping to get some specific advice and areas of interest that I should prepare beforehand.

Hi alli,

I have mine on 21 Feb, when is yours? What are you doing to prepare

Could someone clarify the dress code for the career focus day please?

Any help?

Business attire. You can’t go wrong with a suit (for a guy) or smart trousers/skirt and blouse (for a girl), but obviously wear whatever you’re most comfortable in either way.

During my career focus day, all of the guys wore suits and the two girls who were there wore skirts with a blouse and heels.

I know the email says business casual, but remember to ‘dress to impress’ as it’s such an important day - I’d also prefer to be over dressed than under, personally.

Good luck! Which division are you going for?

Thank you very much for that Stephen it’s much appreciated. I am going for the Assurance Spring programme

You’re welcome!

That’s the programme I’m joining on - which location have you applied for?

London

hey I was wondering if you have any tips for the assurance AC???

thanks!!

anyone know if they offer advances for the first month’s salary to help people with relocating expenses i.e. rent, deposits etc ?