PwC Graduate Programme 2019

PwC

Hey,

Could you please tell me whats the structure like, how many [case studies, whats the day like, what sort of tasks are etc?

Please let me know.

For the AC its a written report, group discussions and a presentation. Its really not that bad, be confident be engaging with everyone and be confident in your own ideas. If you can take a leadership role but not so bossy that is really good.

Be prepared to take points from lots of sources in a short amount of time as its important for the day! Also recap yourself on why pwc and your role. But honestly be confident and follow the pwc professional!

Samir_Sachak

January 17

For the AC its a written report, group discussions and a presentation. Its really not that bad, be confident be engaging with everyone and be confident in your own ideas. If you can take a leadership role but not so bossy that is really good.

Be prepared to take points from lots of sources in a short amount of time as its important for the day! Also recap yourself on why pwc and your role. But honestly be confident and follow the pwc professional!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

yeah , just pm me !

Hi Guys,

Has anybody who attended the AC last week Thursday in London heard anything back yet?

How to do that? I am not able to. Could you please pm me?

Hi,

Please can you pm me?
Thanks

Hey would you be able to PM me? I have an AC coming up and I could really use your help. Congratulations on your offer btw!! :slight_smile:

Hi, please check your inbox. Ive Pm’d you

yeah i have pmed you

Hi, could you tell me how many presentation and case study we should do in the assessment center?

Hi, I have one assessment center at next week for the grad assurance, could you share some information about what test in AC? Many thanks!

There are two case studies and one presentation. But you have to prepare for two presentations

PM me please

Hi Jft1, for the case studies is there a lot of numerical information and calculation required? When you say presentation is it a formal presentation or just talking through your proposal with the assessor? What tips would you give and how can I best prepare for mine AC? Thanks a lot!

Can you PM me if possible? Looking for last minute advice before my AC tomorrow

Anyone potentially in Manchester from september?

Many thanks! Btw, they still let you do numerical and logistics test this year?

Just finished the AC at PwC and this was hands down the WORST assessment centre I have ever been to (and I’ve been to about 10 for placement/school leaver position in the past).

The amount of information that they expect you to filter through in such a short space of time is ridiculous and quite unrealistic with regards to the actual role you’ve applied for. There is no way to plan for their AC.
Luckily I have other offers on the table as I’m not holding high hopes for this one.

Is it that bad? If you could do you again which way would you recommend tackling the tasks/ going through all the information