PwC Graduate Programme 2019

PwC

Hey, I had my AC a week ago and still havent heard anything, they said 5 working days. Should I be patient or is it possibly a sign that I was not successful?

I got my offer at the 6th day

Good luck for you

------------------ Original ------------------

Ah I do hope you hear soon! Thank you. That sounds good- I will keep you updated with what the day is like. Are you a final year or already graduated? I graduated a few years ago- think I am the minority!

Hey Samir, Could you please tell me the structure of the AC?

Hey, Could you please tell me the structure of AC? Please help me.

Hey,

Could you please tell me whats the structure like, how many case studies, whats the day like, what sort of tasks are etc?

Please let me know.

Hey,

Could you please tell me whats the structure like, how many [case studies, whats the day like, what sort of tasks are etc?

Please let me know.

For the AC its a written report, group discussions and a presentation. Its really not that bad, be confident be engaging with everyone and be confident in your own ideas. If you can take a leadership role but not so bossy that is really good.

Be prepared to take points from lots of sources in a short amount of time as its important for the day! Also recap yourself on why pwc and your role. But honestly be confident and follow the pwc professional!

Samir_Sachak

January 17

For the AC its a written report, group discussions and a presentation. Its really not that bad, be confident be engaging with everyone and be confident in your own ideas. If you can take a leadership role but not so bossy that is really good.

Be prepared to take points from lots of sources in a short amount of time as its important for the day! Also recap yourself on why pwc and your role. But honestly be confident and follow the pwc professional!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

yeah , just pm me !

Hi Guys,

Has anybody who attended the AC last week Thursday in London heard anything back yet?

How to do that? I am not able to. Could you please pm me?

Hi,

Please can you pm me?
Thanks

Hey would you be able to PM me? I have an AC coming up and I could really use your help. Congratulations on your offer btw!! :slight_smile:

Hey. I think you’ve got the box for people to send you private messages unticked so we aren’t able to!

Hey, I attended the Birmingham interview day and got an offer a few days ago. Feel free to ask me anything! (I also got an offer from the three other Big 4 if you would like to message me - feel like I need to give back to this forum :slight_smile: )

The structure of the day was a welcome, then you get a set of emails with attached documents. It’s a lot of info and not loads of time to read it so I prioritised getting an overview of each document and making key points rather than going slowly. After this there was a group discussion to decide on an idea and everyone else in my group didn’t finish the material and it made it harder to discuss everything.

After that (I can’t remember too well exactly), you get more information on the case study you worked on as a group. You have about an hour to work on a report from all the docs. That’s why it’s a good idea to read everything you can to begin with otherwise you’ll be behind when they send more info. The feedback I got said this was the strongest part of my day and I read through info while making notes, you have to work quickly. Just make sure you have a clear structure and use evidence from the info they give you.

After this there is more time to work on the presentation. Then there is a surprise, you get mixed up into a new group with a new presentation to do with little time and more info to read. I don’t think I did so well in this part but it’s just important to contribute and stay calm!

After this there is an “interview” but no need to prepare any questions, just questions like how did you find the day/if you could change anything what would you do differently/how did you feel about the surprise etc. Not much time for questions at the end.

Hope this helps!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi, please check your inbox. Ive Pm’d you

Anyone whos recently completed the assessment centre for management consulting could you please whatsapp me asap on 07535406288.

Regards :slight_smile:

yeah i have pmed you