Hey hey, I’m preparing my application for PwC and I just saw that they’ve changed the application process for 2019 intake. Since there is no other topic for 2019 intake, I’ll start it here.
So, the new application process is now like this:
- APPLICATION FORM
- SITUATIONAL JUDGMENT TEST - app. 15 questions represented in short videos, 4 options, the most and least effective to choose.
- GAME-BASED ASSESSMENT - 11 games, including numerical resoning at the end (18 questions) and logical/inductive reasoning questions (20 questions).
- VIDEO INTERVIEW - different for each role
- ASSESSMENT DAY - with case studies
- FINAL INTERVIEW - not for all roles?
Let’s make regular updates! Good luck to all of you!