Pwc Graduate Program 2013

Hi

I have applied for Pwc Graduate Program 2013 in Advisory Consulting. Have given the online test & have been invited for the first round of interview. Anyone here applied to the same program? have anyone of you’ll given the first round of interview? Any Tips?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Brinda,

I have cleared my telephone interview and have my AC on 18th of April. They will just ask questions based on the competencies and few follow up questions on those. You should have some knowledge of service line you are applying to and be prepared with one recent business news.

Hi Brinda,

I have cleared my telephone interview and have my AC on 18th of April. They will just ask questions based on the competencies and few follow up questions on those. You should have some knowledge of service line you are applying to and be prepared with one recent business news.

Hi Brinda,

Is there anyone who can give me some tips regarding the report writing and group exercise for the AC?

Hi P.kakkar

Thanks a lot for the reply. Do you know any details with respect to the career progression in the Graduate Program?
Thanks in advance.

Sorry I have no information regarding this.

Hi P.Kakkar

After you gave your first round of interview, in how many days did you get a response that you had been selected for the AC?

They replied me through email in about two days

Ok. Thank You.

Hi P.Kakkar

How was your AC? Can you give me some details? Did you secure a partner interview?

Hi Brinda,

My AC was good. For report writing you quickly need to realize the four options and make sure you follow the correct format and write proper introduction and conclusion. It doesn’t matter which option you choose for the conclusion but make sure u write the conclusion. Moreover, it hardly matters how many advantages or disadvantages you write for each option. As far as group discussion is concerned, it was quite easy and you have enough time to understand the information given to you. The numerical and inductive reasoning tests are easier than one u did online. I did a lot of practice for them though through assessmentday.co.uk. If you need any further information you can always ask me. I haven’t got any date for partner interview yet. Have you cleared your telephone interview?

Hi P.Kakkar

Thanks a lot for the reply. I have cleared my telephone interview and have my AC coming up. You have applied for which location? London?

Hi Brinda,

I have applied for Birmingham. If you need more details regarding AC you can send me your email id and we can get in touch there.

Kind Regards,
Priyanka

Hi p.kakkar,

Do you mind telling me whether all the candidates on the day were applying to the Birmingham office? I wanted to apply there as well but I’m wondering whether it’s too late now.

Thanks.