PwC Graduate Intake for Management Consulting 2016

PwC

Hi Everyone,

I have created this thread for anyone wishing to discuss Management Consultancy application process.

I have recently had a Telephone Interview and these are the questions I got:

1)Whole Leadership

Tell me about a time when you actively sought feedback? And what did you learn from this?
Tell me about a time when you had to raise a concern about your colleague or classmates?

1. Business Acumen:

How you keep track of Business issues?
Discuss a recent Business issue that you have been following
How can PWC benefit from this?
What do I know about the programme I am applying for?
Tell me about a technical or complex problem that you have handled recently?

1. Technical Capabilities:

Tell me about a time when you managed to multi-task different projects to meet a deadline

1. Global Acumen:

Tell me about a time when you have changed your approach to a situation?
Tell me about a time when you have completed a task without guidance?

1. Relationships:

Tell me about a time when you maintain useful contact outside of your university or work?

The motivation-related questions like:

• Why PwC?
  • Why the role?
  • What methods of research did you use to find the above out?

No idea how i have done! Lets pray ha

Hi there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with with us :slight_smile: I was wondering whether you can tell me how did you approach the “Tell me about a time when you have changed your approach to a situation?” question? What do they exactly mean by this? Do they look for a situation where I changed my approach after seeking out different perspectives?

Hi! no problem - i used this site for the same thing! I used my management experience role and just spoke about changing my approach to deal with difficult members of staff. Lots of diff instances on here you can use. and yes it is exactly that… they want to see how you deal with different issues i think just to show you are logical and can adapt.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your questions. Would you mind telling me what kind of example did you use regarding the question ’ Tell me about a time when you have completed a task without guidance’? as I am not sure how to approach this question. Thank you very much for your help and time.

I just used work related ones so wouldnt be relevant to you i’m afraid…