PwC autumn 2015 intake

Hello,

I have applied for the autumn 2015 intake in the assurance business area. Just putting this forum out there for us to share ideas.

Cheers.

I applied there too and I received an invitation to complete a numerical and a logical reasoning test.

Cheers!

Same here, i applied yesterday which was the deadline. Have to sit the online tests before the 10th Nov. Have you done urs, logical reasoning seems to be my challenge.

Yes I did and passed the tests very easily. There was one numerical, logical reasoning and personality test. Scheduling my interview now. Good luck to you Faith!

Hi guys, I have applied for the forensics graduate scheme (Deals), anyone else? I passed all the online tests and got an email saying I will hear back on December 5th (the actual application deadline isn’t until Nov 20th). Fingers crossed! Good luck to you all.

Hi Everyone,

While applying, I have to write 500-word essays in career motivation sector. Can anybody help me with tips regarding the 3rd question:
Question 3:
a. If you were to work on any client whom would it be and why?
b. What commercial/industry issues are affecting this client in the business market that should be taken into account when working with this client
c. What services and advice could PwC offer this client

Hi guys,

Does anyone know for which PwC UK offices competition is low? Any suggestions?