PWC - Audit Spring 2018 - London

PwC

Hi, so I’ve applied for the Audit Spring intake 2018 - London at PWC.

I completed the application form, online tests and was then invited to an AC (without a telephone interview first as I thought was normal?)

Does anyone know the reason for this?

I assume as my AC is in Manchester it will be no different to everyone else’s?

Thanks for the help.

I also applied and got through to an assessment centre without a telephone interview.

Hi there, I am about to fill in my application form? Do you have any hints for me while I answer those motivational questions?

Many Thanks :slight_smile:

Hope you smashed your AC!!!

Hi, I applied to 2018 Spring Audit, London office. Having passed the psychometric test, I’ve been informed by recruitment team that they changed the sponsorship law, which indicated that I will be eligible to get AC opportunity if they fail to fulfil the role with home/EU candidates. I’m an international student btw. Anyone in the same position as mine?

Do you get any feedback yet? I am an international student too. I applied to 2018 Spring Intake too and passed OT just now, but I havent received any further reply.

I also applied and got through to an assessment centre without a telephone interview.

Hey there, I am an international student as well and is currently applying for 2019 spring intake for assurance. Just wanted to ask how long did you get invited to the AC at the end after you completed the OT? And did you successfully got the role at the end? Really appreciated if you could answer my question.