PwC Assessment Day Assurance

Hi i have a pwc assessment day coming up, know im a little late getting on the grad train but would be grateful for any advice. i am aware the partner interview is perhaps less based on the application form, any advice would be great! cheers xx

Did you see:
PwC Interview Questions (PricewaterhouseCoopers) - WikiJob

and also:

http://www.wikijob.co.uk/forums/accounting-accountancy-professional-services/1-applying-pwc-audit-london-how-i-got-job.html

Do you know which sector you want to work in? What office are you applying to?

C.

yeah i had read those they are very helpful. its for the london offices. in my previous interview they asked me where i thought i may want to work CIPS, TICE or financial services. dont think i want to do financial services, what arethe sort of clients with the other 2 and whats some sort of solid reason to be giving as your motivation for choosing one area over anotheR?

Here is a link to a little information on CIPS, i picked CIPS because i have a particular interest in the energy industry.

CIPS: Home

Erm, I’m pretty sure energy is TICE…

is that definitely right chris?

at interview we talked about energy/utilities/mining and i wasn’t asked/didn’t specify CIPS/TICE. I was inferring from the website above that this fitted into CIPS, was my inferrence wrong?

Yeah I’m pretty certain- TICE has energy rolled into it. You should give them a ring and check it out if you are unsure. CIPS is consumer products and retail stuff.

TICE does have energy included in it, to be honest I can’t remember what else but one of the ‘ambassadors’ from PWC I spoke with at lunch yesterday mentioned a lot of technical jargon like TICE and was it mentioned that energy is included.

Hi everyone!

I’ve been inspired by the job application process and have created a mobile application for users to practice psychometric questions for assessments by employers. Safe to say, I got a job offer last week!

Description

apptitude - patterns lets you familiarize yourself with the tests that you will face during the application process. Take the time to practice and compete against other users globally to improve your speed and competence.

apptitude - patterns 1.0 includes:

• 4 timed tests of 20 questions
• Global leader boards
• Clear and simple navigation

Enjoy apptitude - patterns and put yourself in good stead for your next assessment! Please note that this application requires an internet connection.

Get in touch to let us know what you think and how we can improve apptitude - patterns.

Hi everyone!

Just got a job offer and i’m ecstatic!