Like I said on the EY thread, I didn’t really use any particular provider, just some online free ones and did the practice tests on SHL. However, I have heard that jobtestprep and assessmentday are good.
As far as questions are concerned, they were pretty different from previous interviews with PwC. I tried to remember as many as possible:
- When have you had to take a decision in unforeseen circumstances/ uncertainty?
- Worked with little/no supervision
- When did you actively seek feedback on your work? (personal and professional feedback)
- Give an example of a time when you had to have an awkward conversation with colleagues/superiors?
- Have you ever built a lasting relationship with someone outside of your network?
- Tell us what you know about your program.
- What do you think your job is going to entail?
- How do you keep up with commercial news/ global events? Why do you think doing that is important?
- Explain one business issue that you have been following for a while.
- Give an example of a time when you had to work different kind of people? How did you adapt your interpersonal style?
- Tell us about a time when you had to juggle multiple projects at the same time to meet certain deadlines.
Hope I helped!
I have my assessment centre on the 1st of September, so if anyone knows how to go about preparing for that, do let me know!