PwC Assessment Centre 2016

Hi guys! I have applied for PwC’s Management Consultancy Graduate Program starting Spring 2015 and was just informed that I passed the telephone interview. I have the assessment centre soon and I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions to help me out?

I’m happy to answer any questions about the telephone interview I had too (the questions are slightly different from before, since the competencies have changed)

Thanks! :slight_smile:

congrats on passing the first interview stage i have my first interview due soon pls what were some of the question asked also the test provider you use as i am torn between two.whats the best test pratice for numerical test i also wish you best of luck in your AC pls share information about the process i am applying for the same position as well has

Hi adeyemitosin681,

Like I said on the EY thread, I didn’t really use any particular provider, just some online free ones and did the practice tests on SHL. However, I have heard that jobtestprep and assessmentday are good.

As far as questions are concerned, they were pretty different from previous interviews with PwC. I tried to remember as many as possible:

1. When have you had to take a decision in unforeseen circumstances/ uncertainty?
  2. Worked with little/no supervision
  3. When did you actively seek feedback on your work? (personal and professional feedback)
  4. Give an example of a time when you had to have an awkward conversation with colleagues/superiors?
  5. Have you ever built a lasting relationship with someone outside of your network?
  6. Tell us what you know about your program.
  7. What do you think your job is going to entail?
  8. How do you keep up with commercial news/ global events? Why do you think doing that is important?
  9. Explain one business issue that you have been following for a while.
  10. Give an example of a time when you had to work different kind of people? How did you adapt your interpersonal style?
  11. Tell us about a time when you had to juggle multiple projects at the same time to meet certain deadlines.

Hope I helped! :slight_smile:

I have my assessment centre on the 1st of September, so if anyone knows how to go about preparing for that, do let me know! :slight_smile:

thanks just got assesment days they have good case study

Thanks for the info vedakarandikar. I have one question…are the individual competencies introduced by the interviewer before they ask you the questions? E.g. do they start off by saying “ok now we will talk about relationships…or now we will asses global acumen”?

Hi thebullawulla. Yes he did introduce the competencies as we moved from section to section. And he also explained why each competency was important for pwc

hello guys its taking forever for them to get back to me i have called 3 times and been advised to be patient am i the only one that is running out of patience

Hi adeymitosin681 when did u have you AC? I had mine on 21st Aug in London and still no news…

Hi adeymitosin681 when did u have you AC? I had mine on 21st Aug in London and still no news…

hello i am even yet to get news if i got to telephone interview stage i am sort of scared has its over 3 weeks now i was told they were busy did yours take that long

Hi.

Can anyone share their recent experiences of the AC.

Does anyone know any websites / ways to practice the written exercise. I think this will be the hardest part as is extremely time pressured and we won’t have done it before.

Thanks everyone.

Hi,

Is there anyone who attended 29 September Assessment Centre in London? the office close to London Bridge.

Hi, has anybody had an AC recently? How long has it taken them to get back to you? I have been waiting a week now

Hi, Rkk91

As per knowledge it normally takes them 3 to 5 working days to get back to you. If it is longer than that then you should give them a call.
Btw how was your assessment centre and what sort of written exercise you had to do and what was it related to? Were the psychometric tests similar to the ones that we do online or were they harder?

Your help is needed as I have an assessment centre on Monday.

Hello everyone,
I need help as I have my assessment centre on Monday. If you can answer the following questions it would be great:

What sort of written exercise you guys had to do? What was it about and do you need any technical knowledge for this?

Are the psychometric tests harder than the online ones?

Any advice on how to perform well?

I shall be very thankful to you and please reply as I am nervous as hell.

Hey, hope you were successful for the position at PWC :slight_smile:
ive just passed my online tests for Management Consulting Graduate Program, Belfast (Spring 2015) and I am waiting to hear back about telephone interview. Can you remember what questions they asked you? or are able to give me any advice?
Also any advice on AC or the partner interview would be great too! thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hey, hope you were successful for the position at PWC :slight_smile:
ive just passed my online tests for Management Consulting Graduate Program, Belfast (Spring 2015) and I am waiting to hear back about telephone interview. Can you remember what questions they asked you? or are able to give me any advice?
Also any advice on AC or the partner interview would be great too! thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hi,
Please could tell me some of the questions they asked you in the telephone interview and examples of how you answered them.

Hi, i have my assessment in a few days how did yours go any idea what the written exercise was about?
Kind regards

Hey

zaynabshaikh, my AC isn’t until the 15th December - Good luck with yours - Would it be possible if you give me feedback on how it went - esp the case study?

mini.ade.5 - I got invited straight to the AC after completing my online tests - I didn’t have to do the telephone interview - im not sure why this was?? i thought maybe they have taken it off this year!?

C.