PwC Application questions

Hi Everyone,

What is the best approach to the following application question;

‘‘From a business perspective, if you were to join PwC, which organisation would be your ideal client and what services do you think PwC would be providing to enhance the organisation’s continued business success (maximum 150 words)? Please note the organisation does not have to be a current client of PwC.*’’

Thanks

Im having the same problem, first I was going to do Morrisons, cause they took over Safeway and I was working for them at the time, but now I think I might do primark coz Ive just read in the Financial times that they are one of the few clothing stores that are making a profit in the credit crunch. This is what I have so far but I think it’s about applying PwC services to a business situation. You really gotta know their services, which I printed out, and do you wanna know how many there are? 90 pages, font 8! This is what I have so far:
Primark would be an ideal client for PricewaterhouseCoopers because it is one of the few clothing stores that is managing to make a profit in light of the credit crunch. PricewaterhouseCoopers range of services will allow them to maintain this trend in profits during a time when consumers are buying fewer clothes to deal with rising electricity and food process.