PwC and Accenture Offer Holder Willing to Help

Hi Guys,

Just received offers from both PwC and Accenture. Happy to repay the favour to those of you going through the process.

Fire away with your questions! Post them on here rather than messages so everybody can see the response.

Congrats! Which offer are you going to accept?

Thanks! Probably PwC but it was a tough decision.

Do you have any advice regarding the Accenture AC? Is it only the group exercise + 1:1 interview? Could you share the topics etc?

Hi do you have any advice in regards to the Digital Interview with Accenture and what questions did they​ ask? and how did you answer them?

Hey!
I suppose you took the video interview for the role/ May I ask what questions they and how it went?

Thanks!

Hi I would like to ask what questions you got in Accenture’s digital interview, how many questions there were and how many minutes you had to prepare for and to answer each question?

I am asking because I have been invited to participate in the digital interview for Accenture’s Strategy Analyst job.

Thanks

Hi I would like to ask what questions you got in Accenture’s digital interview, how many questions there were and how many minutes you had to prepare for and to answer each question?

I am asking because I have been invited to participate in the digital interview for Accenture’s Strategy Analyst job.

Thanks

Hi,

I got an invite to do a digital interview as part of my application to the Strategy Analyst role in Accenture Strategy – Products cluster. The link provided in the email which explains how the interview will work says that there will be multiple choice questions, video response questions and an essay response question.

I would like to ask if anyone has taken this interview or any digital interview with Accenture and what questions were asked during the interview? How many questions were there?
How much time are we given to answer each question and how much time are we given to prepare for each question?

Were they strengths-based questions or competency-based questions? Or both?

I would like to ask what the multiple choice question(s) are and what the essay response question is (and what case study (if any) is it based on)?

What advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks