Price Bailey Assessment Day

Price Bailey

Hi there. I’ve been invited to an assessment day at price bailey n a couple of weeks. Just got a letter today explaining what was going to happen.

One part of it says I have to give an individual presentation. On any subject of my choice. But it doesn’t say if I am meant to prepare this in advance or if by any subject is means anything…surely I can’t give a presentation on the history of Boyzone or something stupid? But it gives no indication as to what sort of topic it should be. I tried ringing to ask but no one was available to help me, and since it’s the weekend coming up I’d like to try to use this time to prepare for it…

Does anyone have any experience with Price Bailey? Please help!

Hi,
I received that letter too and was wondering the exact same thing! Hopefully someone will reply with useful information, but otherwise I may just prepare a presentation about something random, just incase. I have no idea whether to do it on a serious accounting/finance topic or just something I’m interested in :S what do you think?

Hi,
I received that letter too and was wondering the exact same thing! Hopefully someone will reply with useful information, but otherwise I may just prepare a presentation about something random, just incase. I have no idea whether to do it on a serious accounting/finance topic or just something I’m interested in :S what do you think?

Well I’m glad I’m not alone!

I rang today to ask them about it. Apparently it can be on literally anything you want, doesn’t have to be about accounting or business or anything. And they will have a laptop to use for the presentation and I’m pretty sure flipcharts were mentioned too.

Now I just have to think of something to talk about :S

Ok cool, thank you so much for finding out and letting me know!
That sounds quite good, we can just pick something we know a lot about which helps with any questions they may ask. I like the idea of having the lap top available too, for powerpoint presentations etc.
I will probably see you there! Good luck :]

Hii, I have an assessment day coming up and was wondering if you guys have had your assessment centres already? thanks 8)