Passed PwC Assessment Centre - Willing to help

PwC

Willing to answer questions relating to the Assessment centre as I passed very recently.

PM Me :slight_smile:

heyyy, congratulations!!! I am still waiting for the feedback for telephone interview. Do you mind sharing me your tips in terms of what topic they covered for written part and group discussion? Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Congrats on passing the assessment centre! I will have one on the 1st of December and Im wondering if you could shed some light into the topic of the group exercise and individual written exercise. Also, what advice would you give for the individual written exercise? How would you format it? Thank you very much and I hope you are having a great weekend so far.

Hi can you provide some info on the topics of the written and group exercise?

Hi, i was wondering about the calculations you do during the group exercise.
Could you help with the formula or direct me to the right direction on how to practice for it.
I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks!

Hello! won’t let me pm you, could you let me know how the day was structured, how did you find it? any help will be very much appreciated!

Hello! won’t let me pm you, could you let me know how the day was structured, how did you find it? any help will be very much appreciated!

Hi congrats! do you mind share your experience in group discussion? as I found this is the most difficult part to prepare, how did you perform in the group discussion to pass it? did you take the lead role?
Thanks in advance!