Partner interview

KPMG

I passed my AC for KPMG in December and was told that I would hear about my partner interview in a few weeks. They did say they have been incredibly busy with the April intake (I am the September intake) but I was getting worried that I still haven’t been offered a slot to attend the interview! Just in case they fill all the spaces. I was wondering if anyone was in a similar circumstance

I am in the same position as you but I have been waiting for my partner interview since November 2015!!! I also know a few other people who have been waiting 3 months for their partner interview.

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

Please could you tell me your name and I can have a look into this for you.

Kind Regards
Hannah

Hi, Thank you for your post. Please could you tell me your name and I can have a look into this for you. Kind Regards Hannah

Hi I am in the same situation too. I passed my AC in Feb and have been waiting for partner interview for 1 month…

Anyone had their partner interview? If so, what kind of questions were asked? I’m applying to MC in Manchester. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, I also have my partner interview coming up. If you would like to discuss, feel free to drop me a message. Thanks

Hi, which office did you apply to? I am still waiting for my partner interview :frowning: quite worry about it…

Manchester. As in, you know you’ve got one? Apparently it’s the most relaxed stage but don’t want to understand prepare!

I applied to London office and they told me they will email me again about the date. It has been one month already since they last time emailed me :frowning: (

Hi MagL,
I would suggest emailing you recruitment contact. They can have a look into this for you and give a rough estimate on when your final interview will take place.
Regards,
Louise

Hi I am in the same situation. I passed my AC in September 2015 and I am still waiting for my partner interview…So are you still waiting or you have been given a slot for the final interview?
Thank you for your time.
Amy

Hi Amy,

I am also still waiting. I received an email a few days ago saying they were very busy at the moment with applications.