Operis Financial Modelling Analyst

Hello there,

I have been invited to attend a personal interview with Operis for the Financial Modelling Analyst position.
Has anyone attended an interview with them before?
What should I expect?

Thanks in advance,
Liam

Hi, I am thinking of applying to them shortly. I was just wondering what credential you have? Do you think they accept 2.2 candidates? I missed out on a 2.1 by 1.5%…also did you have your interview yet? How did it go?

I believe they only take on very high calibre candidates, with 1.1 or 2.1 being a must. Preferably Oxbridge.

They don’t offer a great deal of interviews, though, so if you were offered one that’s an excellent sign!

Be prepared for surprise essays and brainteasers.

Hey Liam.

I have been invited for an interview with Operis for the Financial Modelling Analyst position next week.

How was your interview ? What should I expect ?

Thanks in advance

Nick

Hi, how is the interview? I have been invited today… it says there is something about written and general questions…and puzzles? Could you tell something about it? Thanks very much.!!! Hope you will pass!!!

Hi Nick, how is the interview? I have been invited today… it says there is something about written and general questions…and puzzles? Could you tell something about it? Thanks very much.!!! Hope you will pass!!!