Nomura operations summer internship

Nomura

Hello everyone,

I have a first round interview for the nomura summer internship operations…tomorrow! any guidance would be helpful! thank you!

Good luck! Do you have a number for their HR?

thanks, i do, i was hoping to get some typical interview questions qub1

just got invited to an AC next week! they say it will consist of 2 competency interviews and one group exercise. any inputs !!! please

Hello, I have a first round interview for the industrial placement in operations on Thursday. Any chance you could advise me on the interview style and sort of questions I could be asked?Thanks

Hey Alex King,

I too have an interview with Nomura soon in operations. how was yours ? Any insight ? I would appreciate your input a lot ! I have a face to face interview for 45 minutes instead of a phone interview.

please let me know soon.

many thanks

Hey guys,

How did you first round interview with operations go ? please let me know.
I have my interview next week - first round interview face to face instead of over the phone…

If you had yours, was it mainly competency based like strengths, weaknesses, tough times etc or you had to answer company specific questions too ? Also, how much knowledge of markets is required ?

any ideas for me !!

pls pls , do reply me soon.

Many thanks

Hi tanwi,

Help needed for Nomura AC.

I am glad I got through to AC stage but I have no clue as to how this is going to be . so I would really appreciate if you could perhaps share your experience with me.

I have been told there will be a group exercise and two 45 mins interview with managers. so would really appreciate if you could share your experience.

Please help
thank you :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

Help needed for Nomura AC.

I am glad I got through to AC stage but I have no clue as to how this is going to be . so I would really appreciate if anyone could perhaps share their experience with me.

I have been told there will be a group exercise and two 45 mins interview with managers. so would really appreciate if anyone of you could share their experience with me.

Please do reply me .
thank you :