NFU MUTUAL - ASSESS DAY - HELP!

Hello,

hopefully somebody out there can help.

I have an assess day on Thursday in relation to the nfu professional trainee scheme - trainee sales consultant.

From the correspondance i have received, looks like the day is made up of three parts;

1)Group discussion
2)Presentation on NFU by me
3)Role play

I have no experience of assessment days before! I am looking for as much feedback/experience on this as possible.

I will be judged on how innovative my presentation is, any ideas?!

Thnaks in advance

Hey there nfuassess,

Good luck on Thursday, please come back to me to give me some feedback as I have one next week!

charlieman

Hey there nfuassess,

Good luck on Thursday, please come back to me to give me some feedback as I have one next week!

charlieman

hey nfuassess & charlieman,

I also had an assessment day last week with nfu mutual. have either of you heard anything regarding if or not you have progressed through to the final stage of interviews?

cheers.

Hey Bwin

Do you have msn? Let me have your addie, I’ll add you and we can have a chat if you want

hey charlieman,

Sorry, I don’t have msn.

How did you assessment day go? have you had any news as yet?

which regional office did you apply to? I went for bristol.

cheers.

hey bwin, I had my invitation for the final interview on wednesday, my assessment day was on thursday last week. x

Hey Bwin

Did you ever hear back in the end?

Hey Charlieman,

Yeah, I had an email the other day.

Have you been invited to the final interview?

Hey Bwin

No, not heard anything yet, how did you get on?

Hey Charlieman,

I emailed them to find out what the situation was with my application, they emailed back saying that unfortunately on this occasion I was not successful.

I would suggest emailing them to find out too.

Good luck!

Hi

I have an assessment day for NFU Mutual next week and I was wondering if anyone had any advice for the presentation.

What kind of things did people present about? A straight forward presentation of the company and its values or more of an analytical approach such as what are the challenges facing the NFU for example?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks