Network rail graduate scheme 2014

Network Rail

hi there,

just wanted to know the update with the network rail graduate scheme 2014. i have applied for finance scheme for 2014. i have passed the online test afterwhich i was put straight into assessment centre which was so unusual. i am eagerly waitng for their reply for the booking for assessment centre.

Hi,

Mine is the same status too… Still waiting for a response from Network Rail…

Hi,

Did you hear back from Network Rail for an invitation for attend the assessment center?

Thanks
Krishna

• to attend the Finance assessment center?

sorry for late reply…i am in the same situation as you bro. did you hear from them?? i was told from my peers that it will held in march but no clue as to why they haven’t updated us…

Same here… still havent heard anything… guess they have decided not to take my application further… that could be the reason why they havent sent the assessment center invitation…

Yeah that could be one reason. I am an international student so I believe they don’t want to go through hassles to recruit an international student. That could be another reason for not taking my application further.

Just to let you guys know, I only just got invited to the FInance AC today for the 1st March.

Is there anyone on the 2014 scheme who has already done an AC that could kindly describe the exercises in the AC?

I will greatly appreciate your advice and I’m sure that everyone else who reads it also will, as there has not been much information on this lately :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Hey, have you got a result for your AC?

howdy,

simply needed to know the upgrade with the system rail graduate plan 2014. i have connected for fund plan for 2014. i have breezed through the online test afterwhich i was placed straight into evaluation focus which was so abnormal. i am anxiously waitng for their answer for the reserving for appraisal focus.

howdy,

simply needed to know the upgrade with the system rail graduate plan 2014. i have connected for fund plan for 2014. i have breezed through the online test afterwhich i was placed straight into evaluation focus which was so abnormal. i am anxiously waitng for their answer for the reserving for appraisal focus.

hi neel, i have applied for NR grad scheme this year on the prject managemtn scheme and was hoping you could give me some tips on the video interview and assessment centre as i have a video interview to conduct soon