Network Rail 2016 Electronic&Electrical Engineering Grad scheme Assessment Centre

Network Rail

I’m going to attend this AC in 22th Jan. 2016, this role is what I really want for my life. anybody give me some help for this AC!

Lets make things happen :slight_smile:

Could you please let me know when you were invited to attend the AC? I applied for the same position but still have not received any replies.

In late Dec, how about you man?

Thank you. I completed my video interview and still have not have not heard from them. When did you complete your video interview?

???/

Sry about this late dude, maybe you failed in the video interview because they are big company and they just dont care about every individual who failed. I have met this situation for several times. Have patient man.

Thank you for your reply mate. If I failed, I expect they would have told me but they didn’t . Could please let me know when you completed and submitted your video interview ?

you can email to me then we can discuss this, because Wikijob do not have a app in my iphone, it takes time for me to login to this page.
I wish I can help you man.
JonathanJoestar@foxmail.com
Facebook: Jonathan Joestar :slight_smile:

I also trying to find a job like this, we can help each other : )