Nestle Telephone Interview

Nestlé

Hi

@Mercy I have applied for HR too. How long did it take to get back to you afta the online test? Waiting for a reply. Whens ur face-to-face?

Shelly

Hi

@ Shelly I applied for the HR Graduate Scheme and completed the online tests last week. I haven’t heard back from Nestle yet. Don’t know how long it takes to hear back.

Chioma

Hi

I applied for the HR Graduate Scheme and completed the online tests last week. I haven’t heard back from Nestle yet. Don’t know how long it takes to hear back.

Chioma

Hi,

@chioma

I done my test last wed and have been checking my email everyday but nothing :frowning: let me no of you hear back from them. Good luck.

Shelly

I did mine last wednesday as well. Hopefully we hear back soon. Good Luck

Chioma

hey, i did my online test on a wednesday and i had an invite to an interview by the friday. i think it just depends on their interview schedule. had the face-to-face yesterday, i should hear by tomorrow

hey

How was the Interview? yh, they must have some interview schedule they’re following.

chioma

it was quite difficult, a few challenging competency based questions. got the assessment centre next week. anyone else been, or got one scheduled?

Well done for getting through and good luck in the assessment centre. I still haven’t heard back from Nestle. Maybe I didn’t get through to the face to face interview.

Hi guys

What questions are being asked in telephone interview for Marketing? Would appreciate some inputs. Cheers.

my application is for hr so i reckon the questions will probably be different - my competency based questions were based around leadership, innnovation and courage. there were also a few generic questions about why nestle and why hr. hope this helps

Hi meh87
Please would you be able to elaborate on the leadership,innovation, courage ie competency questions (actual questions). I am guessing that some of the competency questions would be the same across functions.
Thanks a ton :slight_smile:

Help :slight_smile:
got an invite for a face to face interview for marketing for the 17th May, AC is on the 25th May. Anybody else got an invite for May? Shaky about competency questions. Could anybody give details of their interview questions especially for marketing function.
Anybody successful in AC? would appreciate some guidance.
I was’nt required to do the U Tube clip or telephone interview.

just had my phone interview this week if anyone needs any tips

hey marketingneal,

yeah i would love any feedback you can offer as i have mine tomorrow! anything you can offer would be awesome.

How did you get on?
They ask you a number of strength based questions as opposed to competency.
I have attended assessment centre also if you get to this stage lemme know

Hi I have my telephone interview for QA today, any tips?

Thanks,
Poppy

hey marketingneal,

I’ve got assessment centre coming up for Sales, how did yours go? what was the case study and strength based interview like?

hey marketingneal! I have my telephone interview later this week, any advice would be greatly appreciated!