Nestle Telephone Interview

Nestlé

Hi all,

I had my telephone interview with nestle for the M&FI dept and decided to share some information.
The interviewer was very nice and friendly. Probably one of the nicest I’ve had. Lasted 25 minutes to the dot which I thought was kind of quick but enough.

The interview was very much based around the M&FI division - why I liked it and what I thought I was going to be doing there.

Firstly I was asked what I do now and had to explain it in small bit of detail.

Next question was about what I thought I would be doing in M&FI. (I answered) Then I was asked to explain in more detail what processess exactly I thought I would be improving. (Again I answered) Then I was asked if I thought there are any other things I thought I will be improving and anything else I thought I would be doing there.

Next I was asked about what motivated me to work in the division I’d chosen. Again I answered and was after that asked if there were other things that motivated me.

Last question was where I see myself in five years. As you can imagine, after I answered I was asked whether there is anything else to where I see myself in five years apart from what I’d said.

In summary, I had 1. a specific (technical) question about my chosen programme (DO research in great detail what exactly you will be doing there), 2. A question about the motivations behind my choice (think of several reasons why exactly you want to work in this particular industry) and 3. Future aspirations (research and at the interview do point out a particular stage of development that you are planning to reach in 5 years. This must be relevant to your chosen functions as “a boss of a hundred” will not work)

There’s also a list of the nestle competencies from their website: http://www.nestlecareers.co.uk/html/graduate/graduate-what-we-look-for-nestle-jobs.htm

That’s as far as I can remember. Really hope it helps and that I haven’t missed something!
Good luck to all!

Thanks for the post tobi

I have just uploaded my youtube video so am waiting to hear back, but have applied for the marketing dept.

Cheers for the advice and good luck!

Hi, do you mind me asking how long the youtube video has to be and any tips you have for me? I’ve just done the online tests but im abit unsure about what kind of thing i need to do for the video? did you just talk or put any special effects etc in it?

thanks xxx

Hi smithy90,

I wasn’t asked to send one for some reason… I was taken straight to the telephone interview after the online tests.

Hi tobi,

I had my telephone interview for the same division i.e. M&FI on the 4th…, pretty much similar to how you described yours, but have u heard back from them yet if you were successful…or how long did they say they will take to get back…

After the online test will you be prompted to make a youtube video or is this something you do yourself and send off as part of the application?

I ask this because I completed the online tests 2 days ago (thought I did quite well) and have yet to hear back.

when you hear back they will tell you if you need to do a youtube video

they will also give you a brief

i just talked in my video, seems a bit boring but i didn’t have much time as was given five days over christmas period

good luck

Hi,
Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after posting the youtube video?

Any ideas?
Thanks

Maybe Youtube is for sales/marketing only? I did mine before xmas but not heard back…Has anyone heard? …How lng was yours?

@pendresc

I’ve applied for the Marketing Scheme and havent had any replies, how long ago did you receive your first reply?

Also, how long are the online tests?

I applied a while ago and didn’t hear anything for a while. online tests are pretty quick and completed mine in december.

heard back pretty quick and was told to do a youtube video but haven’t heard back yet.

good luck

Hi!
i had a phone interview too last week (tues) and was supposed to hear back within a week either way and i havent heard. has anyone else heard back?

grad28, did you have to do the YouTube clip? And what division did you apply to?

Does anyone know if we have to do a phone interview after the YouTube Video and what they are looking for in the YouTube video? (This is if you are applying to Marketing)

Has anyone heard back after sending off their video?

MsR , i too applied for Marketing. Have you done the video yet? If not, do not worry they do give you brief of what they expect from the video.
It doesn’t look like anyone has heard back yet. Yes if your video is good then you will have to do the telephone interview before you are invited to an assessment centre.
As far as time scales- it’s anyone’s guess when we’ll hear back. The assessment centre dates are 2nd and 10th of Feb (York) + 6th and 22nd March (Croydon). Given the dates of the first assessment centres, my guess is we should here back in the next week or two.

Hey neone know how long its take nestle to get back to ppl after the online tests?

If you are applied for Marketing and submitted your YouTube video you should hear back this week. I have received an email to invite me to book my telephone interview asap.
Good Luck.

irsihgal it takes between a week to two weeks before you hear back.

If you are applied for Marketing and submitted your YouTube video you should hear back this week. I have jut received an email to invite me to book my telephone interview asap.
Good Luck.

If you are applied for Marketing and submitted your YouTube video you should hear back this week. I have just received an email inviting me to book my telephone interview asap.
Good Luck.

Anyone heard back who applied to the Finance Graduate scheme?

Hi Grad28.

Can you offer any guidance on the questions they asked and I undertstand they ask technical questions on your chosen area. Is that correct and if so can you help indicate the sort of technical question they ask?
What are you applying for? I have done my You Tube video for Marketing but still waiting to hear.