Nestle graduate scheme

Nestlé

Hi Everyone,

I have recently been invited to a telephone interview for the Nestle sales graduate scheme. Unlike most interviews i’ve been to, this one is strength based interview (rather than competency!). I really have no idea what to expect. Can anybody share their experiences of strength based interviews/Nestle telephone interview??

Thanks,
James

Hi James,

How long did it take them to get back to you after submitting your application? I’ve submitted mine a week ago and still nothing. I’m starting to worry a bit.
Thanks !

Hi James,

How did your telephone interview go?

I was wondering if you could share the questions which you were asked here?

Thanks,
Rushina

Hey guys!!
@Gabi- it took them about 3 weeks to get back to me after my application, I think there quite slow at processing them all which is weird as there are only 2 real application questions. I wouldn’t worry too much.
@MsR- I still haven’t had my telephone interview, i started a new job recently and i am training when the assessment day is meant to take place, so i am going to book it for a few weeks time, after my training! From what i gather, strength based interviews are pretty different- i’d advise checking out the Ernst and Young page- as they have been doing that type of interview for a while.

Hello,
i applied for the Nestle UK graduate scheme. I got a reply today saying my application has been put on hold.
What does it exactly mean?
Is is a polite rejection or you actually have a chance of getting a call later?
Waiting for your replies.

Hey,
I sent my application about 2 months ago and still nothing. There are no updates on my Nestle account, i think that if i had been rejected they would’ve updated my account. I think they just take their time in reviewing the applications. I contacted them on Facebook aswell, i got a reply but wasn’t very helpful. You can give it a try if you want.

Oindilabhar, any updates on why the application has been put on hold? I got the same email. I called the helpline but they just said that they’ve had too many applications. I don’t know what that means, maybe they haven’t even seen our applications.

Oindilabhar, any updates on why the application has been put on hold? I got the same email. I called the helpline but they just said that they’ve had too many applications. I don’t know what that means, maybe they haven’t even seen our applications.

Hello. Has anyone else done the online numerical testing for Nestle? I’ve just completed mine - they were the Saville Consulting ones. 8 lots of 4 quesitons which get progressively harder but they’re ok!

Hi, I have had a phone interview over two weeks ago and still no reply from Nestle… Do you know maybe how does it normally takes them to give an answer after the phone interview stage… ?

Hi,@ Ola,was ur phone interview for Nestle graduate trainee 2013 Nigeria?pls i need 2 know

Does the application status “Not Suitable” mean I was rejected? Havent received any email though. I can still edit my application.

Hello,

Please, can you give me details of how your telephone interview went and what kind of questions you were asked. I am expecting a telephone interview any time from now. Thank you.

Hi,

I have now got to the video interview stage for the Finance programme. Could anyone give me details on how their video interview went and the type of questions to expect.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am invited to the Assessment Center for the Next Gent Nestle Graduate program 2016, i approved myself to work under sales when they called me for a phone interview,.
Please can anyone explain what its like or His or her experiences? what sort of texts they give, how long it take? ect…

I’d really appreciate your help.

Thank you & kind regards

Anita Makap

congratulations! I am also applying Nestle graduate program 2016. How is your phone interview? Can I ask you how many application questions you have answered for online application? Because it just give us one day limited time to finish it, and you could not move on until you submit each question. Now, I am in question 1 page, I need to finish this part by 9 pm tomorrow. But I don’t know how many questions left that I still need to answer. Could you please help figure it out? Thanks very much!

I have a video interview to do in 3 days!!! for the supplychain stream… anyone else?

Hi everyone.

My submission status shows : not suitable.
Does that mean they have rejected my application beacause i have not received any mails yet and my job submission status is stil shown as : active. Please help.

same here and i m not sure as well

I have the same problem now. Did you get an answer.