Need some help with SHL inductive reasoning test, will pay for help

Facebook

Hi,

I have passed the first stage with a company i really want to work for, and they have sent me a verbal reasoning test (which I am fine with) and an inductive reasoning test which I am not so good with.

I have taken inductive reasoning tests before, but always fall slightly short in passing with a good mark.

I would be really grateful if someone could give me an hour of their time over msn/facebook and give me some tips with the test, ill even be willing to pay them for their trouble.

I am hoping the person has successfull experience with these tests.

Looking forward to your replies

thanks in advance

Hi,

I have also passed through to online test stage, the company gave me a link for practice exams you might find useful. Plus, I google the tests and find several free practice versions on websites, just trying again and again and I’ve been getting better and more comfortable with the Inductive Reasoning tests.

http://www.shldirect.com/

Good luck!

These tests are ridiculous!! For those having issues with them (in particular SHL, Kenexa, Elements and Saville)- feel free to get in touch at the address I’ve setup for test assistance- jstestcompletions@ gmail.com