Need person here who has got a graduate job this year to help me with interviews - pay competitive rate

Hi guys

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this here, but I was wondering if any of the students who managed to get a job offer at an accounting firm this year would be available for a couple of weeks in August or September to help me out with competency interviews as well as commercial knowledge.

I will pay 20-25 pounds per hour and would ideally like someones assistance for 2 weeks at least.

Thanks

I forgot to mention that I live in London. Thanks

Just PM if interest.

I will be ready to help you for free if you want. I went through PwC’s selection process…so I may be rubbish with Deloitte, KPMG or EY.

Let me know if you need help. I will be glad to talk to you even if you want.

I do not think that it is morally right for someone to charge you when they have themselves received FREE help from so many people on this forum. Some people may disagree with me but those who have had offers from Big4 while admitting that Wikijob has been of great help to them should be ready to help you out as well.

Given that you are ready to pay for it hopefully means that you are ready to work your hardest to get an offer.

Good luck and get in touch if you want.

I agree too! I got jobs at PWC and PKF if you want to PM me. Good luck

Hey Liyaah,

I just read your reply on one of the threads and was wondering if you could advise me on something.
I submitted my application to PwC for april 2011 intake in assurance. I just received an e-mail asking to sit some numerical, logical, student and PwC questionnaire.

I would be grateful if you could shed some light on this as what to expect. what kind of questions should i expect.

Thanks
Much appreciated

Thank you for this post